3M™ Cloth Belt 767F, 1/2 in x 12 in, Fabri-lok, Single-flex, 200 ea/Case
- Delivers long-lasting performance and versatility at a value price
- Contains 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, which cuts faster and lasts longer than conventional abrasive grain
- Proven to outperform traditional alumina zirconia belts in cut-rate and life
- Ideal for use on carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Constructed on a Y-weight polyester cloth backing
- Available in grades 60+, 80+ and 120+
3M™ Cloth Belt 767F is a high-performance abrasive belt built for versatility and value. Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, it lasts longer and cuts faster than alumina zirconia belts — and it’s priced for affordability and everyday use. This combination of performance and value can increase productivity while also helping lower your overall abrasive spend.
Priced for value. Built for versatility.
3M™ Cloth Belt 767F is a high-performance abrasive belt that’s suitable for a variety of applications and equipment — including backstands, file belt sanders, benchtop machines and even wide belt sanding equipment. The belt’s ability to outperform the competition and maintain a competitive price makes it an unbeatable value in many grinding, finishing and sanding applications.
Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain
3M™ Cloth Belt 767F features a blend of 3M Precision-Shaped Grain – our proprietary grain design that continually fractures into sharp points that slice cleanly through metal, unlike traditional abrasives which tend to plow through the substrate. This fracturing helps our 3M™ Cloth Belt 767F last longer and maintain a higher cut-rate over the life of the belt.
- Moderate stock removal
- Weld removal
- Off-hand grinding
- Flat finishing
- Centerless grinding
- File belt applications
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.